Monday, January 21, 2008

Retrospection - And then there was light!

Aaah ,
Been a long time since ma last post and I havent been posting regularly ever...:)...
But I'm sure all have missed me and thus it seems, cuz I dont find no comments, on any of my blog posts!...
Whine n whine all that's I ever done and yet no shine in sight!
Plight is such, to that I wont bow, and not a single cross doth go!!

All said and done, here I am tryin to really while away time sittin at ma system in my office.
Office - what an office ... Been more than 2 months now since I joined this reputed organization and havent yet found work!No projects being allocated yet, all I have been asked to do is to self study!
And then, we thought the times to study were over...Had that drive been there, I would rather have gone in for ma MBA... but in vain...
Its traumatizin really, believe me gentlemen, even more painful than being left spent without a blow job taken, to sit idle in your office. You get tired of fakin that false pretence of bein busy all the time with - NOTHIN!!! ARRRRRGH :(

All ma friends, hungry and starved, they excuse me, rationalizin with the overtly obscene sex-ratio at my place, but somehow you dun even wanna look at all those pretty damn darn powder coated faces, all smiles, all sin, they leave nothin in you but, FLESH BLOOD n WEAKNESS!
The worst thing is to fall in love and then waste it all over...Girls - freaky, yuck creatures...Maybe I shudve listened to Calvin's advice all along...But more of that on a separate post...

This seems to be a temple of 500 worshipers with a lot of donations being poured and pockets being filled, but to whom and what for? - Nobody knows, what are we here for?What have we been hired for?

Whats our reason for existence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home